I have been going to BC Nelson for many years. He and his staff are very friendly and professional. The quality of care I have received from BC over the years is outstanding. He cares about his patients and always calls to check up on you after any procedures. He has recently helped me navigate through some unique issues that I do not believe another dentist would have handled as well as BC. I highly recommend BC Nelson!
Rebuild Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
Much of the work we do here at our practice involves the use of dental restorations. That’s because there are many types of restorations available to repair just about any kind of smile damage you may experience. We use some of the latest dental technology for your treatment, including digital X-rays, digital impressions without the goopy mess, and intraoral cameras for up-close looks inside your mouth. You can even get anti-anxiety medication to help you relax in the dental chair.
Below are some of the types of restorative dentistry we offer:
- Tooth Fillings – We place mostly non-metal composite fillings that blend in naturally with your smile. Traditional amalgam fillings are also available for certain applications.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations are sometimes called partial crowns because they provide more coverage than a filling does. An inlay sits on top of the tooth, while an onlay also extends onto the sides of the tooth.
- Dental Crowns – With our CEREC system, we can make your new crown while you wait. Since you won’t have to return later on to have it placed, it saves you time and hassle.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge will fill in the gap left behind by missing teeth. It can be anchored either to your other teeth or to a set of dental implants.
- Dentures – You’ll have your choice of several styles of dentures, from conventional full and partial dentures, to implant-secured dentures that won’t slip or pop out of place.
- Dental Implants – We can restore a single missing tooth or all your missing teeth using these artificial tooth roots. Implants will also strengthen your jawbone to help prevent deterioration.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Nelson will work closely with you to develop a comprehensive plan to rebuild your mouth and restore all your teeth. You’ll soon have a confident smile and strong bite again.
When you come into our office with a damaged smile, we’ll sit down with you and discuss all your treatment options. Our team answers all your questions, so you can make the best decisions about your smile care. We want you to leave us with a beautiful smile, completely satisfied with the treatment you’ve received here.
Call B.C. Nelson, D.D.S. today at 888-221-6431 for expert treatment from a restorative dentist in Stayton. You can also request an appointment online. We’re conveniently located on East Washington Street, just four blocks from the main intersection.