I have been going to BC Nelson for many years. He and his staff are very friendly and professional. The quality of care I have received from BC over the years is outstanding. He cares about his patients and always calls to check up on you after any procedures. He has recently helped me navigate through some unique issues that I do not believe another dentist would have handled as well as BC. I highly recommend BC Nelson!
Implants Will Give You Back a Beautiful Smile & Strong Bite
You may not be well acquainted with teeth implants. However, if you have missing teeth you owe it to yourself to find out more about these marvels of dentistry. The first modern implant was successfully placed in a patient in the 1960s. Since then, the technology behind implants has grown by leaps and bounds.
Today, teeth implants are usually made from titanium because this metal easily fuses with your jawbone to become a sturdy base for many kinds of replacement teeth. Once the fusing process is complete, you can count on your implants not slipping or coming loose. They will give you decades of use, if not for the rest of your life. Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, implants also prevent bone loss in your jaw. So your face will look fuller and healthier.
As part of our oral surgery services, we both place and restore implants on-site. You won’t have to go to another provider for any part of your treatment. Plus, we’ll use a 3-D cone beam CT scanner to plan you procedure and ensure precise outcomes.
Isn’t is time you got your teeth back? Your dentist has many ways to give you back your smile and bite using implants:
- Single Implant With a Crown – We’ll place a single implant in your jaw. Then, after a healing period, your dentists will attach a crown to it to restore a single missing tooth. No one will suspect you’ve had a tooth replaced.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge will fill in the gap left behind by missing teeth. It will be anchored on either end to implants for superior stability and performance.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new dentures will be secured using a set of snaps and balls that are attached to dental implants. They will be easily removable for cleaning and care, but they will stay firmly in place without adhesive. Since you won’t suffer bone loss in your jaw, they won’t loosen over time.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable style of denture. They are secured to a rigid metal bar that is screwed into implants. All the forces of biting and chewing are transferred directly to your jaw rather than your gums. You just brush and floss as usual to keep them clean. A dentist can remove them if more maintenance is needed.
- All-on-4 Dental Implants – Only four dental implants are used to support a full arch of teeth in your upper or lower jaw. With fewer implants, this is the least invasive way to replace many or most of your teeth with implant dentures.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Our team will develop a comprehensive plan to restore all your teeth using implants. You’ll soon have a mouthful of beautiful, functional teeth again.
Call us today at 888-221-6431 to explore your options using dental implants in Stayton. No matter what shape your mouth is in, the experts at B.C. Nelson, D.D.S. can get it back in top form again! You can also request an appointment online.