I have been going to BC Nelson for many years. He and his staff are very friendly and professional. The quality of care I have received from BC over the years is outstanding. He cares about his patients and always calls to check up on you after any procedures. He has recently helped me navigate through some unique issues that I do not believe another dentist would have handled as well as BC. I highly recommend BC Nelson!
Look & Feel Your Best With an Oral Surgery Procedure
Few people look forward to having dental surgery performed. However, our team has extensive experience in oral surgery, so you can relax and leave everything to us. Not only can you take advantage of an anti-anxiety medication to help you relax, we also have blankets on hand to help you feel at home.
Below are some of the types of oral surgery we can provide here, helping you avoid a separate appointment with an oral surgeon:
- Tooth Extractions – If we’re unable to save your damaged tooth, we’ll gently remove it to protect your oral health.
- Gum Grafts – To help your gums heal, your dentist can graft tissue into the areas of your gums where it’s receded.
- Crown Lengthening – We can make short teeth appear longer or prepare them for other treatments by removing a small amount of gum tissue. We’ll use a gentle laser for this treatment.
- Bone Grafts – We’ll add either natural or synthetic bone material to your jaw to stimulate the growth of new bone cells and prepare your jaw for dental implants.
- Sinus Lifts – This type of bone graft creates extra room in the upper jaw for implants.
- Dental Implant Placement – We can plan your implant procedure, then place your implants right in our office.
If you think you might need oral surgery in Stayton, call the pros at B.C. Nelson, D.D.S. today at 888-221-6431. Besides Stayton, we also serve the communities of Sublimity, Aumsville, Turner, Scio, Lyons, Mehama, Mill City, Gates, Detroit, Idanha, Silverton, and Salem. You can also request an appointment online.